Monday, January 5, 2009

Trying hard to get back into the swing of things...

I hope that everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I know we did. It was very busy and I did have to work a lot, but now things are slowing down and can get back to normal. Santa was able to find our house and apparently my kids were good enough this year, because they didn't get coal in their stockings. Gift highlights: Jalynn and Kortney got a Nikon Coolpix camera from Santa. Kruz got a remote control truck from Santa. Kolby got a big bouncy "cars" ball as big as he is from Santa. All of the kids got Guitar Hero World Tour from Santa. We have tried to play as a band, lets just say it will take a little practice. Other gifts include clothes, books, Dvd's and games.
Our New Year was nice, but quiet. Jalynn and Kortney went for a sleepover at their friends house. Alina and Camilla are sisters that are friends with Jalynn and Kortney. I ended up feeling sad because the girls weren't here and had a hard time being excited. But I did get to spend New Years Day with them and cooked them a huge meal. We feel very blessed and hope you all do too.

No comments: