Friday, January 23, 2009

Hey...I'm still here!

Okay... So I have been really bad at keeping up with my blog. Understatement! It feels like we run from one thing to another. I am really hoping to have a little more time now that Jalynn's basketball season is wrapping up. It has been fun watching her play, but I look forward to relaxing an evening or two. Kelly is always busy. If he isn't at work, he is sitting at Bottle Hollow running the Tribes ice fishing contest, in class, or doing homework. It has been quite an adjustment for us. The kids miss him and so do I. We are glad we only have 3 more years of this.
There is a CTMH sale I wanted all those interested to know about. It starts on Monday, January 26th at 8:00 am. It goes on while supplies last. There will be stamps, paper & accessories. Hope you find something you like.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Sweet! That is the only way (a sale) I can talk Les into letting me spend money on scrapbooking stuff.