Saturday, February 7, 2009

I entered a CTMH Contest.



Here are the pages I entered into a CTMH contest. There are 19 other ladies who have entered also. The consultant in charge is having all of her scraping groups vote on the pages. I will find out the results next month at our scraping retreat. I did these pages a year ago, but I changed it for the contest. Wish me luck! At the retreat, we make enough page kits to share with everyone else. We go with 20 of our own pages and come home with 1 from everyone else. In just a few days I will have a full scrapbook ready for pictures. Plus I learn so much when we get together and share pages. I can't wait!

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

CUTE! Are the people stickers or paper?

Jen said...

Paper. They are cut on my cricut.

Jalynn said...

Mom i think that i liked it better the other waythan with the criket. but it still looks good.
Jalynn