Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Kruz starts school, too.

Kolby and Kruz on the way to school.
Kruz at his locker.
Kruz and Kolby
Kruz and Kolby are so happy to see each other after school. They roll around and play.

Kruz's 1st day of school was on September 2nd. I took the day off and Kolby and I went with him. His teachers are Miss Marlane and Miss Karen. He is in the Little Willow classroom. I don't think he can understand as well as the girls did, what is going on. Although he liked the trip to and from school on his bus today. Kolby was asleep when I put Kruz on the bus. So when we left to take Kolby to Joan's, Kolby was upset that we were leaving without Kruz. How do you explain that one? So next week when Kruz gets on the bus, I will be sure to have Kolby up and walk out with Kruz. Then he might understand Mom's not just leaving Kruz home. I realized that this was the first big time that they have been separated. I took tomorrow off because Joan will be out of town,but it works out great because I can spend more time with Kruz. Kolby and I will spend the day with him at school again. They encourage lots of parent involvement. I was only able to get a few pictures of Kruz at school because they have strict rules about taking pictures of the kids. So I was able to get some of him when he was alone by his locker.

1 comment:

Papa and Mama said...

My little Kruz is off to school. I feel almost homesick.