Sunday, August 3, 2008

Birthdays and More!





I let myself get too busy to keep up on everything. So here is a post that I hope will catch it up.
Jalynn turned 13 ! (officially a teen.) We had her birthday in our front yard. She recieved gifts and tips from her Dad on how to suck helium out of balloons. Very proud moment.:-( Her and Kortney got a combined gift that night. A 12' round pool. We set it up the next Monday. We tried to set it up in the back yard, but it wasn't level enough. So we set it up in the most level place we could find, our driveway.
Kortney's 10th birthday came 4 days later. We ate cake and ice cream in the house because it was too hot outside. The kids celebrated with a dip in the pool.
I got in the pool once, but it was too cold for me. Something about young ones, they can handle the cold. Kruz will play in the pool, but gets mad if anyone touches him. Kolby hates the pool. So I bought him a $5 pool. The boys love it. The girls do to, but not to swim in. They put it in the bigger pool, and use it as a boat.
If you are coming to visiti, bring your swimsuits. (At least the tough kids.)

No comments: