Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spring Scrapbooking Retreat at Six Lakes.

An awesome view. Six Lakes Lodge ... love it.Most of the gang ... missing about 4 here.April and Heather.Lory Olsen, stayed up with me until 6:30am the last night.Sandy and Dee.I think we had 8 tables set up.Sandy and Dee having a spoon war.
I got to spend time with some awesome ladies and scrapbook until my eyes crossed. I stayed up the last night the whole night so I could get finished and not have to do it at home. I had that Saturday off, so it should be okay, right? Wrong. I got a phone call at 7:00am Saturday morning asking me to come into work. "Uhmmmm, I stayed up all night, Can I take a nap first." By the time I got packed up and home, I had to go straight to work. I finished my route in a daze and I finally got to sleep 3:30 that afternoon. Thanks to Kelly who put up with me being away and then coming home and sleeping.

No comments: