Saturday, October 4, 2008

My 1st Scrap Swap

Kara's Halloween page. ^

Back to School page. ^

April's witchy page. ^

This one is mine! ^

This one is Janel's Spooky page. ^

This is a back to school page. ^

A Halloween page. ^

Heidi's back to school page. ^

I went to a scrap swap last Tuesday. I took the day off. Yes, you read it right, I actually took a day off. Eight of the CTMH consultants in the Basin area got together and we swapped scrapbook pages. I came up with a Halloween 2-page spread. Then I made enough kits for the other 7 ladies to put my page together. When we got together, we all traded pages. I went with 8 of the same pages and came home with 8 different pages. It was really fun. I learned a lot and was able to get some great ideas. We are going to do this once a month. I am still getting to know everyone, so I don't have their names on all of them. My scrap group meets next on October 9th. I can't wait. We will be putting together my Halloween page. Each time we meet, I will try to teach a new technique. I will be teaching about making our own patterned paper. The cobweb paper on my page is stamped paper, not bought that way.

No comments: